Social developments and changes in the law have made retirement management a significant performance-related challenge for companies.
Treating retirement as a transition, recognising the importance of this point in time and the level of maturity required to ensure successful retirement, and being aware of employee needs are just some of the considerations companies need to take into account when designing a socially responsible retirement management strategy.
Our Successful Retirement programme offers the facility to consider the issues involved and support those approaching retirement in ways that are grounded in the organisational realities of the company and enable it to:
- Consolidate its jobs and skills management plan
- Facilitate skills transfer
- Improve relationships in the run-up to retirement negotiations
- Retain high-quality employee relations
- Maintain employee engagement
- Increase the appeal of the company in the employment market